Half-Day Itinerary: A morning full of excitement!
- 9:00 am: Watch famous kite teams from Germany fly their amazing kites!
- 9:30 am: Get the autographs of your favorite kite flyers, and then head to the kite workshop to make a kite of your own!
- 10:00 am: Race your friends with a kite strapped to your back at the bol races!
- 10:15 am: Head to the children’s tent to get a tattoo and have your face painted!
- 10:30 am: Make a stop at the paper airplane booth and see if how far you can launch your airplane!
- 11:00 am: Check out Gustavo The Impossibilist!
- 12:00 pm: Grab some lunch; don’t forget ice cream for dessert!
- 12:30 pm: Wander through the Kinetic Wind Sculpture Garden before heading home!
Full-Day Itinerary: A day filled with excitement…
- 9:30 am: Check out Team ‘Too Much Fun’, a team of stunt flyers.
- 10:00 am: Head to the children’s area and dig in the mystery sand pile to find some treasure, and then get your face painted on your way out!
- 10:30 am: Try the straw bale maze and see how fast you can get out!
- 11:00 am: Make and decorate your own kite at the Kite Workshop!
- 12:00 pm: Grab a bite to eat!
- 1:00 pm: Check out more Celebrity Kite Flyers, like Egan Davis and watch Robin Poitras dance with the wind!
- 1:30 pm: Get their autographs!
- 2:00 pm: Squirt a paint-filled tube at a giant splatter mural! Don’t forget to sign your name by your work of art!
- 2:30 pm: Cool down with some delicious ice cream!
- 3:00 pm: Enjoy the Gustavo The Impossibilist show with the whole family!
- 4:00 pm: Wander through the Kinetic Wind Sculpture Garden and see all kinds of whirley majigs!
- 4:30 pm: Blow the biggest bubbles ever at the bubble station before heading home for the day!
Top 3 Things To See!